1) Call to order
2) Approval of Minutes from Winter Meeting
3) Class Reviews:
- Tabled from last meeting
1947 Wooden Viking
Bluenose Cuddy – see Appeals
Dufour 31 SD – review with Std class
Elvstrom 32 MOD
Melges 32 CF – SB
Nonsuchs – all
Pearson 30 Flyer
Star – SB
Other classes with NFS-Delta = 3
Hunter 32 Vision
Hunter 36 Vision
- Bluenose Cudddy (being reviewed by Jamie)
- Beneteau 1st 40 (being looked at by TORW)
- Benchmark Boat List review - Sue Sproule
A review of the current and potential Benchmark boats.
(? see additional information from Owen on the J 80 – added Feb 27)
5) Handicapping items:
- Code Zero for Point to Point racing.
- Measurement of all Jibs to identify illegal sails.
d) Point to Point Handicapping
- Jamie Dike/Owen Schneider to present point to point handicaps.
- Jamie/Owen & Keven to present suggested changes to manual
- Consideration of Asym on a sprit as a separate handicap adjustment for PtoP
6) Projects and Initiatives:
- Budget Review for Projects - for Executive
7). Other items
a) Revise Alert Criteria - Diana Riley
Is it time to review the Alert Criteria and make modifications, given today's technology?
c) ERS/ORC materials for references - Owen Schneider - added Feb 27
Next CC meetings:
Fall Meeting: November 21, 2020