10.4 3rd LEVEL REVIEW – CENTRAL COUNCIL
CENTRAL COUNCIL will review all appeals that fall into one of the following three categories:
- The CERTIFICATE HOLDER is dissatisfied with the decision of the DISTRICT and has requested a review by CENTRAL COUNCIL.
- The DISTRICT noted in their minutes that they feel the appeal warrants review by CENTRAL COUNCIL.
- The DISTRICT noted in their minutes that the appeal warrants action but Class of Boat is not Unique to that DISTRICT.
The appeal will be reviewed with the following proviso:
- The CENTRAL COUNCIL shall not hear the appeal until the next scheduled CENTRAL COUNCIL meeting.
- All appeals will be reviewed by one of the Assistant Chief HANDICAPPERs (or a delegate) prior to being presented to CENTRAL COUNCIL.
- The appeal must be accompanied by the written statement from the local HANDICAPPER(s) and the DISTRICT Meeting minutes where the appeal was reviewed.
- The DISTRICT Chief HANDICAPPER from the DISTRICT of origin shall not vote on the final appeal.
Updated Jan 2017