Jan 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
Please read more for updated details
Due to COVID-19, we will be holding our Annual General Meeting as a Virtual Event.
This new format has initiated a need to review our Voting and attendance protocols for PHRF-LO Members.
- according to our Bylaws, the PHRF-LO Member (club or organization) designates a person who will have voting rights at the Annual Meeting. Which may or may not be one of the currently listed Handicapper(s). Notices have been sent out to our "Members" either directly or via the listed Main Handicapper.
- The "Member" has been asked to complete a registration form to designate a representative to have voting rights at the meeting.
- Proxy forms will be required to be completed if that designate cannot attend.
NON VOTING participants
- Member Handicappers, Certificate Holders & Member Club Officers may attend the meeting, engage in all discussions but will NOT have voting rights on any items.
- an email will be sent out inviting ALL handicappers to attend in this capacity with a link to register for this.
If you would like to participate, please register at:
We are limited to 100 person attendance, but will be offering, if needed, an overflow option to stream to "YouTube".
Details will be email and/or updated as they are formalized.